Hello all! So We left the Petrified Forest and we are now living at the KOA Campground in Flagstaff. We are finishing school which by the way is extremely hard this semester. The week before school started Trey and his friend Nick went to Mammoth Lakes in CA for vacation.
Treys classes consist of Program Planning, Experiential Learning, Statistics and Community and Commercial recreation. Jenna has Anatomy physiology I and II, Principles of Epidemiology and Health Promotion grant writing.
We will have pictures of our new home and some more adventures soon.
Things to look forward to
1. Braunsteins wedding in Portland Oregon
2. VW weekend fest in Jerome AZ
3. Picking in the Pines Blue Grass Festival
4. Kristi's wedding in CA
5. Having our pipes in the trailer freeze soon
6. Driving to Louisiana to go hunting
7. Then canoeing the Everglades in Florida