So since the only people who usually check this blog are family I had to update you on this past week. Well on July 5th I started to vomit until July 6th, the day I was supposed to start summer school. I barfed so much I had to go to the Dr. and I had to get a nausea shot in my butt. Anyhow July 19th I had my first ob appointment the days preceding only came with like 3 barfs a day but after my appointment the wrath of this parasite was shown! By the way the Dr. went good couldn't hear the Heart Beat yet but I go in this Thursday to hear it. And the funniest part about my appointment was my midwife was very Keen on making sure Trey got to see my cervix, oh yes you heard it the ducks were in and the mirror was out and my fancy man saw what he called "the donut". Anyhow proceeding the Dr. I did not leave my bed for 4 days, well except to go the bathroom. These were some thoughts as the days pasts...
1. I don't know whether I hum and moan when I am so nauseous to let trey know that this sucks or if it makes me feel better.
2. Do not drink orange juice if you have nothing else in your stomach
3. Do not just eat cheerios and graham crackers without water because it will come up like glue
4. Bananas are nice to throw up
5. laying in bed is hard work.... i was sore for days
6. Suppositories for nausea is no fun, trust me
7. If you are trying to fend off the smell of pork chops your husband is making go into the bathtub start the water and start pouring smell good bath soap all over you
Ok enough of me lets now turn to TREYS WORDS of ADVICE
1. DRINK WATER Jenna: Trey I can't I am throwing up as we speak Trey: WELL STOP THROWING UP!
2. YOU BETTER BE TAKING THOSE SUPPOSITORIES AND NOT JUST THE PILLS BECAUSE WE PAID FOR BOTH OF THEM
3. YOU ARE SO BORING
4. The day I start feeling ok...SO YOU HAVEN'T THROWN UP IN A LITTLE BIT DO YOU WANT TO GO FISHING jenna: umm its pouring rain out THAT'S OK YOU WON'T MELT Jenna: ok trey I will go
we get on the boat.... WILL YOU HAND ME THAT? jenna: I can't move(not a good idea to be on a swaying boat when you have been nauseous) FINE
5. YOU NEED TO DRINK 32OZ OF WATER WITHIN THE NEXT 20 MINUTES jenna: trey that is a lot in 20 minutes WATER SOLVES EVERYTHING
6. Trey asked me this everyday: SO HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT? one! DO I NEED TO GET THE CAMARA FOR DOCUMENTATION?