Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Minnesota
















Montana and I went to Minnesota to visit the family Aug 9-16th. This was her first plane ride and I was definitely more nervous than she was. She did awesome. We were sad Trey couldn't go but we had a lot of fun just hanging out together and watching Tana. Literally that is what we did the whole week we were there. As you can tell from the pictures my mother kept feeding our child food. Ha! We stuck with the fruit and veggies even though she wanted to feed her licorice and ice cream, Bad grandma.
The cabin is always so much fun and this year I finally beat nana in Jin so I finally get bragging rights! We had beautiful weather and amazing sunsets at Sturgeon lake, and it was so fun to see the fam! Tana is 5 1/2 months old

2 comments:

Ina said...

It looks like Jenna and Montana had a fantastic time in Minnesota. It is always so much fun to visit family. I bet the grandmas were very happy.

Rhonda said...

Aw! I love these pictures,especially the one with your mom in the chair sleeping with Montana. Priceless. Fun to have the 4 generation picture! I'm a little jealous that Montana was still screaming if I held her then. Glad we have made progress. No crying yesterday!