Monday, August 8, 2011

Camping: Flagstaff

This was Tana's first time camping overnight. We went to Flagstaff and camped with Brian and his kids (my cousin). It was super fun! Even though she screamed for an hour and didn't sleep it was amazing. We fished, had a good brew at Flagstaff Brewery, walked around downtown and had family time! It is so beautiful in Flagstaff and we were so fortunate to live up there for 2 years.


her pj's

Jeff playing with her

my naked baby

My boy and girl!

Now she sleeps.... when its morning time!


5 comments:

Ina said...

Great pictures! Looks like fun. Tana (are you going to call her Tana?) will be a camper, it is in her genes.

The Monrreal's said...

Fun times...Tana's on her way to being like her parents...loving the outdoors...whether she knows it or not. Fun times to remember!

brian derrick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
brian derrick said...

Brian had such a great time hangin with you all. Next time I'm coming! Tyler kept talking about "that guy" that took him fishing. Trey you made an impression on him, he just can't remember your name. At first I was a little concerned that Brian let "some guy" take him on his boat. Then I realized he was talking about you and my heart stopped racing.
Love the pics of Tana, such a doll! I want to come see the house and the baby.

Rhonda said...

What a camper our little Montana is and she looks so cute doing it! I luv it that you love the outdoors so much and Montana will get to experience camping,fishing and nature. She will luv it too. My grand pup Spur looks very handsome and he is an awesome camper too!