Monday, June 25, 2012

Life

Lately we have just been hanging out having BBQ's at our house. I love owning a home because we get to have everyone come to our house and it is so fun... Montana loves being outside and dirty, she's definitely our girl! She will be 16months this week and she is making tons of animal sounds, silly faces, giving kisses, big hugs and is climbing and running into everything. She did a forward roll the first time this week but I have no proof for you so I will have to have my camara on me at all times. My daughter is obsessed with shoes and books! (that I do not know where she gets). We are just enjoying life. I am 32weeks along with Harlee and soon Montana will have a sister, Crazy! But for the time being I am just going to enjoy Montana as much as I can....even though it is ridiculously hot. Gmamma and pappa reading

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

These pictures are priceless! She is so yours and Trey's child! I know where she gets her love of shoes,hehe!

The Monrreal's said...

I love her boots and it sounds like Tana and Ryann have something in common...the love of shoes. What a cutie!!

Ina said...

These pictures are so much fun. Tana is so cute. Love the pictures of her and Trey in the chairs, "peas in a pod".rhusbre The picture of her in her yellow outfit and cowboy boots, is beyond adorable.

Ina said...

Sorry, I can't see what I am doing. It is all just guesswork. The pictures are still amazing, though!