Saturday, August 11, 2012

Snow at the Zoo

We are so fortunate to have Zoo passes thanks to Ina and George and Tana and I have become quite familiar with the zoo, we both love it. The zoo was having an event called "winter in July" where they brought snow in. It was also the weekend that the Wimsatts and Monreals were here, so we played at the zoo went swimming at The buttes and spent good family time together. Oh so fun. This is Montana around 17 months. a "w
Brinton and the girls (this is Britnons cute girlfriends baby)
Only my child would want to kiss the goats
I know seriously so cute!

1 comment:

Ina said...

I'm glad you love the zoo and are making sure Montana does, also. I would have been very unhappy if I had children, grandchildren and great grandchildren who did not love it. I love the picture of Montana kissing the goat. Ryan is looking at her like she can't believe she is doing that. How fun the picture is of Cote, Brexton, Nixin, and Montana eating corn on the cob. I love those kids.