Saturday, September 28, 2013

Fathers Day 6/16/13

Fathers Day June 16th 2013 We are really bad at presents, Trey and I usually do not get eachother anything and this year it wasn't much but I think I made a good point. I asked Montana what she likes about her daddy and she likes that daddy makes her tacos and salsa, that daddy and her go feed the animals and ride the tractor. Harlee is just a daddys girl period, he can put her to sleep and make her laugh so hard she hiccups. We love our daddy! We are pretty special girls.... WHAT WE WOULD DO WITHOUT OUR DADDY!

1 comment:

Ina said...

I loved this post so much when I first saw it that I wanted to check it out again today. It makes me smile every time I look at it. These pictures of Montana and Harlee are priceless. Candid shots are so much fun. I see my original coment is not here. Where did it go?